Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Reinspired

Well, I have been thinking about doing a blog about our/my days with Cooper and it just slipped to the wayside, until today, when I received an invitation via email to check out Dawn's blog http://aurorasruminations.blogspot.com/.
This made me think if Dawn could do this with a newborn AND a two year old, I really had no excuse.
I have four months off with Cooper (two are already gone) and my days are like none I've ever had, so writing/blogging seemed like a good place to capture all the feelings, emotions and daily excitement and boredom that is new parenthood.
Now, whether or not anyone wants to read this or not is another story, but I thought I would put it out there and let people know they can catch a glimpse of what is going on over here at 4275 Howe anytime they want, especially if I haven't been able to call them back!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Good for you Gretchen!!! I was inspired by your comment that you were going to start one and thought it was a good idea too. I too like hearing about your new life since I am so far from you and experiencing some of the same things.
Keep it up!!

love you

Dawn

Gretchen n Kevin said...

thanks dew...love you too.